Kids Decorating Ideas - Decorating Games Room - Paintings For Home Decor
Kids Decorating Ideas
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
better homes and garden decorating
red and white kitchen decor
corporate office decor
kids toy room decorating ideas
decorative wrought iron brackets
decorating a wedding table
girl's room decor
theme cake decorations
hockey room decor